Vote for GeoSolutions’ workshops at FOSS4G 2013!
as you might know there is going to be additional room for workshops during this year’s FOSS4G, a community selection process in taking place right now therefore we would like to help you out with the decision by reporting our proposals here below:
- SpatioTemporal data handling with GeoServer: an introduction with examples for MetOc and Remote Sensing data for WMS and WCS.
- Introduction to high availability clusters with GeoServer and GeoWebCache: this workshop will provide an introduction to setting up high availability clusters for OGC services using GeoServer and GeoWebCache.
- Introduction to MapStore, mashups made simple: this workshop will provide an introduction to creating geospatial mashups using the MapStore Open Source framework.
- INSPIRE compliant OGC services with GeoServer, GeoWebCache and GeoNetwork: a hands on introduction; this workshop will provide an introduction to INSPIRE discovery, view and download services with implementation examples based on GeoNetwork, GeoServer and GeoWebCache.
- Enterprise class deplyoment for GeoServer and GeoWebcache: optimizing performances and robustness; this workshop will provide guidance and hands on experience on how to optimize the performance of OGC services using GeoServer and GeoWebCache.
- Web mapping with OGC services and GeoServer: an introduction; this workshop will provide an introduction to OGC services implementation with GeoServer and GeoWebCache.
The GeoSolutions team.